Sunday, April 10, 2005

Visa time

Matt: I have received the first part of my visa application. A little paperwork to fill out and a copy of my passport to send off, oh and all that along with 12 passport photos... 12? 12??? What the? Why in the world do they need 12 photo's of me? I know I'm a stunner and all but that's just plain crazy..

Kelly is settling into the villa rather nicely. Starting to feel like our little home apparently. I'll confirm this in a few weeks. There were a few moving in issues, like no electricity, but with the, much appreciated, help once again of Ann and Mick things are straightened out.

Word is the master bedroom is pink... apparently this happened before Kelly moved in...? Yeah!! you thinking the same as me??? I'll be hunting for the paintbrush you used girl, so you better hide it well... x

No comments: