Friday, February 24, 2006

Update and About Time

Matt: February has been a very busy month, what with the new job, finding somewhere to live, buying a new car, recovering from my shoulder injury, having a visitor for a week, did I mention buying a new?? My Camera has returned to me, been out socially a lot and I bought a new car!!

I've gone and bought a new Mitsubishi Pajero (Shogun to you lot).














It's a beastly thing of beauty!! But typically no seen a spot of rain in the 10 months I've been here - the day after I pick up my shiny new pajero - it hammers it down!! and that's not good when the roads are covered in sand - it's filthy!!!

I will get around to taking some photos soon, and I'll post them when I can.
Hope you are all very well!! Might head out to go snowboarding shortly - Hmm how bizarre is that statement when living in Dubai?!!

No comments: