Monday, April 17, 2006

Home Again

Matt: Been back in Dubai for a week now, the new place is fine, although I get the feeling my new House mate is avoiding me. Naomi has left and gone to the UK for a week. Trying not to take offense yet! Been doing some furniture shopping. Ikea, what a hateful place! But great to furnish a place on the cheap! So I spent the weekend being a bit domestic constructing the new furniture.















Naomi and Me.

Had a good Easter weekend, Went to see Jamiroquai in concert on Thursday night, spent Friday chilling and went out in the evening for a few drinks, Ended up on a Yacht till 3am. Went for a picnic on the beach on Palm Sunday with some friends, got a bit burnt and swam about 14 miles.. ok bit of an exaggeration, but it was not a short swim out to an island which looked closer than it was. Then I had to swim back too.. Arse!!

No comments: