Sunday, September 17, 2006

Where does the time go??

Matt: I can't actually believe that 2 weeks has past so damn fast, I swear the Middle-East is on some kinds strange Fast Forward!!

I just wanna say a quick Happy Birthday to my Dad..Even though it was a week ago! He's a champ and a trooper! Keep fighting and stay strong Dad - you're an inspiration to us all & I love you!! Oh and read those books I bought you so we can discuss them when I'm home next over a fry-up at some greasy spoon cafe..

Well the lovely Verity has come out to visit!! So far we'd had a pretty hectic weekend - What's new? I hear you cry!
Poor thing arrived in Abu Dhabi at 8:00pm by 9:30pm she was at a house party with the whole crew!! Trial by Fire!!!
Friday we hit the desert again, what a wicked day. 7 Cars this time.. count-em!!

Count em again....

We have to thank Fiona Piper for being our photographer for the day. She took some great shots - I was busy driving again! Getting the hang of the Pajero in the dunes now! I even avoided getting stuck or grounded.



Maria Bonita's Taco Shop was the Desert Debriefing Point. Nice and needed. We were all pretty shattered after a long day in the dunes, so we chilled at the movies after dinner.

The fore mentioned Party was a surprise party for Fabiola, she's leaving us to educate herself in the big smoke of London baby!! She's a great friend and we all love her lots. She's gonna be sorely missed when she leaves. Stay in touch Fabi, or we'll send Steve after you!!! xxx

No comments: