Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year, I'm Rubbish

Matt: Does it seem like the millennium celebrations were 6 years ago?? No, nor to me, I can't believe it. Well I will take a moment to wish you all a Happy and prosperous New Year and hope that any resolutions stick!

I admit I've been a bit rubbish at updating the blog over the past few months and even worse at taking photo's for it. So I will be making more of an effort to keep you all informed as to "What's going on my world" - And as soon as I get my Camera back from the service centre I'll get snapping too.

So, I'm back in Dubai now after a holiday in the UK and things are in full swing already. Best get back to it and make some news for the blog, or I could make it up!! Hmmmm interesting thought!!

Get happy people!!

No comments: