Thursday, February 08, 2007

Moving on..

Matt: I guess I've left you reading the adventure long enough now, time to update!!!
Well lots has happened since I last wrote so here is a summary!

Lord Taveners Gala Dinner: I was one of the sponsors for this, it was pretty amazing to see my logo projected 12 feet high around the Ballroom. It was a big do at the Fairmont Hotel Dubai. Over 450 people showed up, including some famous names: Mike Gatting, Chris Tarrant, Sir Tim Rice, Jim Davidson, Chris Eubanks to name a few.


Went Camping to Wadi Ray in Oman with the lovely Cris: This involved navigating the wet Wadi bed (Wadi bashing) in the Pajero, such a great 4x4, finding a nice place to camp, I also went for climb up the surrounding mountains: Excellent Fun!
The Wadi bed.
Looking down to our campsite and the Wadi.


I've won a bid to Produce the DP World corporate brochure, which is great news. They are currently my biggest customer and I actually really enjoy working with them. I've also been doing work for a few agencies - Saatchi & Saatchi called and asked me to do some work for them and I work all week last week in-house at Ogilvy Memac working on some interesting projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi uncle matt can't wait to see you in the hols i've also posted some messages on best of bond from another day. see u soon
bex xxxxxxx