Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Business Begins Again

Matt: So I setup on my own out here over a year ago with Matt Wilson Design, time certainly races by! Thing went great and I gained a good reputation and a lot of great clients. Back in November 2007 I sat down with an old (nearly 40, Sorry Nick couldn't resist) colleague of mine. Nick Griffin has been in the design world for a long time, working out of London and Dubai and we've always shared a creative interest. I needed help on a big project that I had won and so I asked Nick to help me out. The project went really well and we enjoyed working together immensely. So soon after WilsonGriffin was born.

We have now official setup the company and are seeing a great deal of growth even in these early days. The website is up and running detailing project both Nick and I have been involved in over the years and we are getting our teeth into some great projects. Things are going really well and we're having a lot of fun, in between the headaches..

So check out www.wilsongriffin.com and if you need something creative drop us an email or give us a call. Your support will be very much appreciated :)

No comments: