Monday, July 24, 2006

Blog Crazy

Matt: It's seems this blogging thing is really catching on, people are starting Blog for anything and everything. More interestingly some of my close friends are starting to get the fever, Naomi started one (Hmmmm dried up a little rapidly), Now Sämi has started one, I say one but I think he has actually started 3 so far!! Crazy, slightly unhinged Swiss Dude that he is! But a great friend! I've added the link under my useful links section!! Check it out.

Off topic: The lovely Alison 'V' Methven appears in the Gulf News supplement, Tabloid, today. Cause she is the biggest Superman fan I know..she's 'special' in more ways than one!! Click Here

2 comments:

Sämi said...

WOW....!! i am very touched. nice post about me....first time in history of the internet. thanks matt and lets keep up with this friendship....like saturday 44th Bar....i am wondering who opened the matchstick-box....whhuuuaaah ha ha ha......!!

Matt said...

LOL - Now that was funny!! But not as funny as the bottle of Bourbon we discovered!!