Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Free straight from the top of my dome..

Matt: Scott, Sami and I went snowboarding last night, it was "freestyle night". They open up the slope, remove the netting and open all the jumps and rails. Helmets are required.
We had a great time jumping and generally larking around! Damn I'm glad i was wearing a Helmet though, wiped out a number of times on the big jump, one particular fall smacked my head into the hard packed snow (verging on ice), Thank you Red Helmets, you saved me.


Scott and I, Larking around on the ski lift


Show me your boarder angst!!



Check out Sami's Blog for the blow-by-blow coverage!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, so I checked the blog and it seems you are still alive!! was starting to worry! drop me a line babe, and let me know how you are! speak to you soon babes, verity